Our data management environment provides a suite of products to efficiently and consistently plan, maintain and publish your data, whilst also automating your production workflows.
This supports the key stages of the data lifecycle, enabling your business to continually launch new and innovative products and services.
The 1Spatial Management Suite enables you to:
- Rapidly respond to real-world change ensuring your data is always current, accurate and trusted
- Increase productivity and reduce operational costs by adopting automated data management and quality assurance workflows
- Meet continually changing market needs with scalable and flexible on-demand product generation.
The 1Spatial Management Suite is built from 1Spatial’s high-performance products and is underpinned by enterprise database and Service Oriented Architecture technology from industry leaders such as Oracle.
For more information about the 1Spatial Management Suite, please get in touch and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch »
Radius Studio Version 2.3
The Radius Studio Platform provides a spatial processing and integration framework developed using 1Spatial's Object Oriented spatial technology within a Service Oriented Architecture utilising open standard principles and the Java EE framework and includes:
- Web Services API - This can be accessed to integrate validation and integration solutions into existing enterprises
- GRID Services Component -This component co-ordinates and distributes work across available hardware in the customer IT infrastructure. The Radius Studio Platform embeds GridGain grid and cloud computing technology to enable this
- Object Cache Component - This is the Object Oriented spatial engine and cache that automatically classifies and links interrelated business data to show it in the clearest and simplest way
- Enterprise Metadata Repository - This component provides a central, unified repository for storing rules and process definitions as well as an archive of processing results
- Logic-based Data Query and Maintenance Engine - This component provides a highly configurable data query and manipulation engine based on user defined rules.
Radius Studio fully supports Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud as well as Oracle Database11g R2, Oracle Weblogic 11g R1.
If you are an existing customer of our Radius Suite of products we still support these products and provide training, support and information. However if you would like to discuss the migration to the 1Spatial Management Suite then please contact us at email@example.com